2021 Cadillac XT6 Interior
The Cadillac XT6 is a joy to behold with its bold silhouette and sporty styling, but there’s even more to enjoy when you get behind the wheel. The 2021 Cadillac XT6 interior blends the best of practicality and luxury to create the ultimate midsize SUV. What can you expect from the latest model? Take a look with Rohrich Cadillac, and start shopping our Cadillac XT6 inventory!
XT6 Interior Design
The 2021 Cadillac XT6 interior was crafted to the highest standards of modern luxury. Inside, you’ll find three rows of seating to make room for up to 7 passengers total – along with the option for a 6-person captain’s chair configuration. Upscale materials from leather to carbon fiber create a refined look, while enhancing your comfort over those long Upper St Clair travels. Plus, Cadillac offers extensive opportunities for customization with different options, packages, and accessories available. Want a preview? Check out our Cadillac walk around videos.
XT6 Interior Dimensions
The 2021 Cadillac XT6 Interior were built with plenty of space for both passengers and cargo, along with smart features to make the most of your room. A power liftgate is standard across the trims, while options like power-folding third row offer extra convenience when on the go in Monroeville. Check out the XT6 interior dimensions below:
- Head Room: 39.80 inches (front), 39.10 inches (second), 37.20 inches (third)
- Leg Room: 41.20 inches (front), 39.10 inches (second), 29.50 inches (third)
- Cargo Volume: 78.70 cubic feet (first), 43.10 cubic feet (second), 12.60 cubic feet (third)
- Passenger Capacity: 7
XT6 Interior Features
Finally, what about the high-tech features inside the 2021 Cadillac XT6 interior? Standard safety features are abundant: Forward Collision Alert, Front and Rear Park Assist, Rear Vision Camera, and more. But, that’s only the beginning. Take a look at just a sampling of the standard and options available:
- Smartphone Integration: Tap into wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to stay connected to your busy life on the Peters Township roads.
- Innovative Infotainment: The voice-activated Cadillac User Experience offers access to everything from phone, radio, apps, and more.
- Wireless Charging: This option delivers fast phone charging without the need for wires and clutter in the cabin.
- Sound System: The available 14-speaker Bose Performance Series sound system brings world-class audio directly to your cabin.
Find Out More with Rohrich Cadillac
You’ve gotten a sneak peek of the 2021 Cadillac XT6 interior, now why not find your perfect SUV at Rohrich Cadillac? We’re located in Pittsburgh, and we’re always happy to offer a test drive in any of our luxury models. Contact us for more information!
More from Rohrich Cadillac
The 2021 Cadillac CT4 combines both luxury and features into one exceptional package. The most impressive aspect is the Cadillac CT4 trim levels. The CT4 premium luxury sedan offers a variety of different trim levels that are sure to meet your needs. Learn more about in our CT4 trim comparison provided by Rohrich Cadillac. For…
If you’re considering a 2021 Cadillac Escalade in greater Monroeville, you’ll want to take a look at our Escalade trim comparison to learn about the crucial Escalade trim level differences. With five configurations to choose from, there are plenty of price-points and feature sets below. Read on for a thorough breakdown of the Cadillac Escalade…
The 2021 Cadillac XT5 is the pinnacle of luxury, and includes all the latest technology and features you could want. However, one of the most important aspects is the Cadillac XT5 MPG, which is a leader in its class, and has multiple trim levels that affect overall MPG. Let’s take a look at the…