Explore Our New Cadillac CT5 Sedans for Sale in Pittsburgh
Monroeville drivers looking for an utterly elegant sedan with ferocious engine specs will be hard-pressed to do better than the new CT5 full-sized sedans for sale on the lot at Rohrich Cadillac. With 10-speed transmission, turbocharged 2.0L and V6 engine options, and a Super Cruise system that intelligently drives your vehicle for you on over 200,000 miles worth of highways in the U.S., saying that the Cadillac CT5 is an astonishing feat of design is an understatement.
Read on to learn about whether buying or leasing is right for you. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to test drive the Cadillac CT5 in Pittsburgh.
Leasing vs. Buying a New Cadillac CT5 for Sale
If Upper St Clair drivers are struggling to decide whether to lease or buy a new Cadillac CT5, simply read our breakdown of the differences between the see financial paths.
- Leasing: When you lease a Cadillac CT5, your payments go towards the value of the vehicle that you will use over the course of a 3-year lease term. Your monthly payments will be more modest, and you won’t have to put down as much money for your CT5. Also, your vehicle will fall under its original manufacturer warranty for the duration of its lease, so you won’t have to pay for the majority of services or repairs.
- Financing: When you buy a Cadillac CT5 for sale, your payments chip away at the full value of the vehicle. One day you’ll own it and when it comes time to sell, you’ll see a big chunk of your investment returned to you. In the grand scheme of things, this is the more cost-effective strategy. However, you’ll pay larger monthly payments and have to put more money down, so you have to be prepared to play the long game.
New Cadillac CT5 Feature Highlights
Our Cadillac CT5 features a long list of standard and available amenities and technologies. Expect the vanguard in-cabin creature comforts, intelligent driving systems, and materials. Here are some highlights on offer:
- Super Cruise
- 20 available safety and driver-assist features
- myCadillac mobile app
- Magnetic Ride Control
- Electronic Limited-Slip Rear Differential
- Forward Collision Alert
- 18-way Performance Bolstered Seats
- Leather Seating Options
- Wireless Phone Charging
- And more!
Test Drive Our Cadillac CT5 Sedans for Sale
To test-drive our new Cadillac CT5 sedans for sale, Peters Township drivers can give us a call at (412) 344-6000. If you have more questions about the Cadillac CT5, our sales staff is happy to clear up any confusion about the new Cadillac CT5 that you might have. If you have questions about the car buying process, we can help as well. You can also check out our car buying tips for informative reads about how to buy a new car and more! We look forward to showing you everything the new Cadillac CT5 can do!